Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Weekend

I was somewhat busy this weekend, we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate me getting old,  the Children loved playing all the games.

My little girl was especially good at playing a basketball type game and my little man was trying his hardest to master ski-ball, even though he was trying to throw it overhand, LOL I finally convinced him to roll the ball underhand but he didn't have the umph to get it into one of the scoring zones, but he was so proud of himself for getting the ball all the way up the track, and that was victory enough for him,  the tickets that came out were a secondary reward at most if he didn't throw them on the floor....LOL

My Girlfriend and her friend were having a blast Rockin' out on the arcade style Rockband machine, all she could talk about the rest of the weekend was that we had to buy the game for Playstation 3 and get the guitars and Drums and all the needed equipment to set up our own Rockband in our living room.

one of my presents was the game Mod Nation Racer,  so that is was I did during Nap Times and after the kiddos went to bed, I have created 2 tracks so far and have a pretty cool Car set up for myself, but I still have lots and lots to unlock.

then Monday came and it was back to work for me!

I also have some phone calls to make for the House Loan thing and then get a hold of the loan officer and see how much we qualify for.  going to be an exciting week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment