Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Android Game?

I think that I want to try and build a Browser Style game for Android.  it will be a little bit of a learning curve for me because it has been a while since I have worked on an Android Application,  but I think that it will be fun and enjoyable to Create a game and learn the process better.

I've only built one Android Application, and it was far from being finished,  I still have it on my phone but it was mostly to satisfy an assignment.   I want this project to be more than just to satisfy an assignment, I want it to be something that I can build on and make grow into something that perhaps will someday circle the globe at least once, if not just to say that I have created something that thousands have seen or played.

Eventually the Game would also become a browser game for those that like the interactions with their Desktops/Laptops.  I don't think that it would be hard to link the Android App/Game to the Website half once I have the Database set up and all the algorithms figured out, i think it would be more Graphics than anything.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment