Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Back to Work!

lots of Stuff going on at work today, everyone is buzzing about.  we just brought another 27 counties online with the new Software!  lots of stuff to fix or alter to make sure that everyone has what they need and what they would like.

I need to start working on the browser game that has been floating around in my head for like the past 3 months or more.  I think it will take quite a bit of work.  I think that I am holding myself back from starting on it because I am not so sure where to start.  I know it will be a challenge, a challenge that I could conquer for sure, but a challenge nonetheless.

sometimes I think that it intimidates me a little bit, but at the same time I know that I could do it if I just took the time to write it.  maybe I am just too impatient to do a large project like that.

I think I let the " not knowing where to start " keep me from actually starting.  do I start with the Database or do I start with the website?

I just procrastinate too much.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment