Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BitCoins!

Money is only as valuable as people that want it.  like any other commodity.  BitCoin is where it is at right now.  I did the Wallet thing on two of my laptops last night.  going to look into setting up all my extra computers I have laying around and seeing if I can't make something incredible for mining, whether it be a pool all by itself or whatever.  I am still learning,  looks like I will need some hefty hardware to make any Bitcoins though.  we will see what I can come up with.

maybe I can start a new mining pool or something, I just don't know.  like I said earlier I am still learning about this Currency/Technology.

if anyone has any pointers about setting up a couple of mining machines using unwanted laptops and towers  please feel free to Comment.  

bad, good or indifferent I would like to hear about your experiences with #Bitcoin or your knowledge of +Bitcoin 

No comments:

Post a Comment