Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Code Stock

There has been a lot of talk around the office about Code Stock lately because the deadline for submitting talks is Friday at midnight (EDT).

Being a contractor it is not mandatory for me to submit a talk, but that doesn't mean that I can't submit a talk, so I have been throwing around the idea of writing something up.

When I started working here I didn't have very much (read as any) experience with AngularJS, I have worked with jQuery and AJAX a little bit and that has given me a little bit of a boost working with AngularJS, so I decided that I would talk about the process that I have been using in order to catch up to the rest of the developers here.

Check out Code Stock, sounds like it is going to be an awesome get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment